Finding the Time, Energy & Inspiration for Daily Exercise

| On


HOW TO EXERCISE DAILY
TIME, ENERGY & INSPIRATION IS UP TO YOU.


Do you find it difficult sometimes to fit exercise into your busy schedule? I'm going to share with you how you can exercise at home, at work or out running errands. Everyone, even the busiest person, has several opportunities during the day to do some kind of exercise. It is important for those of us who don't have the time to go to the gym everyday, to find other ways to get our heart beating, our blood pumping and all of those wonderful endorphins released!
8 comments on "Finding the Time, Energy & Inspiration for Daily Exercise"
  1. I've got to get back into exercising. I lost all motivation in August and haven't been able to get into it again ever since. I like your idea about moving around and getting your blood pumping while getting ready for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work out early in the morning and a lot of these tips helped me when doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great and easy tips! I'm going to incorporate a few of these into my day today!

    Dana
    www.somethinggoodblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good reminders on simple ways to be active. I notice I feel better when incorporating things like parking far away, mixing in activity throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your tips on making it easier to add fitness into daily routines! As a busy mom, I often find myself making excuses and I'm hoping this is the year to STOP and make time. Thanks for your ideas... And motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I need to read this daily as a reminder for what I need to do to MAKE time for it! Thanks for this post <3

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to agree a walk or run first thing in morning gave me so much energy . Just have the fresh air is so calming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parking further out is a good one. If you have several stops to make and you park further out for all of them, it will add up :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature