HOW TO EXERCISE DAILY
TIME, ENERGY & INSPIRATION IS UP TO YOU.
Do you find it difficult sometimes to fit exercise into your busy schedule? I'm going to share with you how you can exercise at home, at work or out running errands. Everyone, even the busiest person, has several opportunities during the day to do some kind of exercise. It is important for those of us who don't have the time to go to the gym everyday, to find other ways to get our heart beating, our blood pumping and all of those wonderful endorphins released!
- Set your alarm 15 minutes earlier, and when you wake up in the morning, put your favorite music on as you're getting ready for the day! Stretch, do neck rolls, arm swings and jumping jacks! Dancing is also a great way to excercise.
- Be sure to eat or juice some fruit, as fruit gives you energy and is easy to digest which is good because digesting food uses up your energy.I'm sure you've heard the expression "breakfast is the most important meal of the day". The foods and drinks you consume in the morning will either make or break you during the day.
- Park your car further when running errands and enjoy the walk!
- Go for a jog or walk during your lunch break, breathe in the fresh air, and do some more stretches.
- Bring some light dumbbells to work with you and do a few reps every hour!
- Work out while you spend some quality time with your family! Take your family on a walk, go to the park, the beach, or play a sport together! Got a baby? Buy a jogging stroller and go for a jog. Movie night? Drop the popcorn and hop on the treadmill, see if you can walk at a slow pace for the whole movie.
- Home from work and ready to relax? Before you do, make yourself do a few push ups, squats and jumping jacks...warning, you may end up getting a ton of energy and wind up cleaning the entire house!
Well, there you have it! These things may not seem like much, but every little bit that you do for your health matters and your body appreciates it! Not to mention, the more you exercise, the more energy you will have and it also may help with any negative emotions or anxiety.