Five Below Haul; Shopping Like a Boss

| On
Shopping Like A Boss.....

I bought some things yesterday that I want to share with you all. 
 








I got all of this for under $25!! 

-pineapple dress

-marble sidewalk chalk

-flamingo neon lights

-flamingo beach bag


-sorry not sorry t-shirt


I bought these items from Five Below!







9 comments on "Five Below Haul; Shopping Like a Boss"
  1. You got some awesome picks form Five Below! I love buying office supplies like post-it notes, pens and paper there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Way to go, girl! I haven't been inside a 5 Below but it may be time I check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pineapple dress is so cute! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! If I go into 5 below with my son I can't leave without a Mashems and a Pez dispenser, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that for 25.00 you are a master shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff! Love the dress especially. I've never heard of Five Below before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing, I have to get that. Going to my nearest five below today! Love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute dress. I love this kind of stuff. That is a good price too!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature