Meet Me

| On

 

 




I am 27 years old and I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

I am a free spirit and a creative soul.

I enjoy traveling, making music and art, and blogging.

I've chosen a risky path by not following the norm 

of going to college and choosing a "safe" career.

I long to escape the 9-5 world.

I desire to work from home, making and selling  things.

I want to be free from this overworked, over-stressed society.

I don't want to be like most other Americans, in debt.

I want to live a humble and happy life.

I hope this blog will help me make my dreams come true.





I am aware that existence is a blessing and should be 
treated as such. I am very in touch with what I want out of 
life and how I want to spend the little time
I have here on earth.




Being an introvert, I need my alone time 
to recharge and get inspired to create.

I started this website as a way to express 
what's inside of my heart and just share my journey.


The road less traveled is a scary path but I believe
it's the only way to reach my true purpose.

Some days I feel I am walking blindly; other days,
I can see more clearly than ever before.

Other people may not understand my thoughts or life choices; 
but I know that not all who wander are lost.


There may be a long road ahead but there's an
even longer road behind.

I've come a long way and I'm not giving up.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature