Positive People VS. Negative People

| On

I am a positive person; peace, happiness, and optimism
are a few of my positive qualities.
I am thankful for my peace; I do not obsess
about my problems. I do not let anger ruin my day.
Peace is my primary weapon against stress and anxiety.

My happiness manifests itself in life's simple pleasures: being outside when it's cool and breezy, taking my dogs for a walk, drinking milk tea. I cannot control the people and events around me; but I can control the way I let them affect me.

Optimism is what makes me positive; it is the backbone of my dreams, the reason I wake up every morning, & the source of inspiration for working so hard. Without optimism, I wouldn't even be here today. My optimism kicks my depression's ass and it gives me the strength to keep getting back up when life pushes me down. If I'm struggling with today, I at least try to be optimistic about tomorrow.

There is always something good headed my way-and I believe the good always outweighs the bad-so I dare to dream and I dare to ask for more out of life.

Negative people. I try to avoid negative people at all costs; I have to in order to protect myself, because they're a bad influence on me. Negative people worry all the time. If life is going good for them, they can't appreciate or enjoy it because they feel as though something really bad must be coming.

Negative people are judgemental. Leary of almost everything and everyone, negative people will not only be pessimistic about new people and opportunities in their own lives, but also impose their negativity into your life: your partners, your choices, job opportunities, etc.

Lastly, negative people are overly sensitive. They do not like to be corrected or told what to do, they can't stand any type of criticism; even if it is constructive because they will take it the worst possible way and take great offense to it.

If you tend to be more on the negative side, it's not too late for you to change-if you want to. You can be whoever you want to be if you can get control of your thoughts. There are lots of ways to get positiveness into your brain. Try saying and writing down positive affirmations, meditating, prayer, being outdoors more, doing more of what you enjoy, change your diet, drink more tea, try getting in a good workout everyday and sweat out those negative thoughts!

I believe you can do it, do you?
10 comments on "Positive People VS. Negative People"
  1. I tend to be a positive person, but also a realist. Sometimes I'm so worried about failure that I'll brace myself for not getting something, or for something to go wrong, so it's not as much of a shock. On a practical level though I don't sweat the small stuff and look on the brighter things on life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. Being a realist is a good quality to have. But the only time we truly fail, is when we don't try, so if you're putting yourself out there and trying your best, even if you don't get what you were hoping for, you have still succeeded!

      Delete
  2. Negativity truly spreads like wildfire, so it's best to just avoid it altogether. I really like this post and it's very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have quite a few in laws that fit in the negative category. Its hard being around them, it may be crazy but sometimes I can literally feel my positive energy draining from me when im around them too long. I just try to keep being a positive example.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling, it happens to me at work sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Unfortunately I fall into the negative category. I don't make friends easily and I never accept any type of criticism and I'm always complaining. But my boyfriend is really positive and he's been getting me to read books on how to be a better person. It's slowly starting to work and I'm really trying. But one thing is for sure...I have to stay away from negative people. They will suck the life right out of me. Sadly this includes the majority of my friends :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you are reading books and trying to be more positive. That's all you can do, is try. I'm glad you have a positive person in your life like your boyfriend, who can help and support you! If your friends are bringing you down, you're better off without them. You gotta put yourself first.

      Delete
  5. Love this! Of course we all have our moments of negativity but I try to be as positive and optimistic as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good. Thank you for reminding me that it's up to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature