Elmo and Frosty

| On
Have you guys met my dogs yet? 
I have two dogs:
a Maltese named Frosty the Snowman,
and a Miniature Poodle named Elmo!


\

Do you guys have any pets?
What do you have/what are their names?

$10 OFF dog treats and toy box by Pupjoy!

Here my dogs are looking out my window at the mailman.


I hope you will try Pupjoy!


which goes a long way! 




10 comments on "Elmo and Frosty"
  1. Your dogs are adorable! I'm sure the dog treats are great, but I just have cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are adorable and I love their names as well. I'm glad you found awesome treats for them to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are spoiling your pups with those treats. They are affordable too with the discount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to the cuties in this post! They are so lovable and adorable! I like their names too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh your dogs are way too cute!!! I have 4 dogs, 3 Pitbulls (Luna, Rocco and Buddy) and a Shitzu (Tigger).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have pets anymore but so love to see other people's! It's like being a grandmother! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pups are so cute!! Thanks for the aavings. Every penny counts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little guys are adorable! I'm really digging their names :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so cute!! I don't have any pets yet, but hope to get one someday :) love puppies!

    — DT | Here I Scribble

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they are so adorable! I love them already, how I wish we have dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature