Top Ten Things I Must Do This Fall

| On




1.    Go for a walk in the prettiest park, everyday.
 
2.    Hit up all the festivals, flea markets, and petting farms.
 
3.    Thrift an entire fall wardrobe.
 
4.    Take a road trip out to the Piney Woods of East Texas.
 
5.    Buy a new stack of cozy, interesting books to read.
 
6.    Enter my dogs into a pet costume contest.
 
7.    Decorate my house for the fall.
 
8.    Go to the Texas State Fair.
 
9. Dress my nephew up in a costume for Halloween.                   

10. Load up on socks, leggings and tights.


What are some of the things you are looking forward to doing this fall??


13 comments on "Top Ten Things I Must Do This Fall"
  1. I can't wait for the holiday bazaars to start up. Decorating for fall is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great ideas! I love Fall so much!
    I just decorated yesterday and it made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I am all about walking through crunchy leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to Fall Festivals and thrift shopping! Really like that you want to thrift your entire Fall wardrobe! You can find some really cool and unique outfits at thrift stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fall festivals. So many around Brooklyn I look forward to attending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I look forward to going to an apple orchard and pumpkin patch with our son every year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely need to stock up on leggings and tights as well! This fall I'm hoping to go apple picking or to a pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great ideas! I live in Texas too and had no idea I needed to go to East Texas for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love this list. Yes to the walks, every single day. Yes to the leggings and socks. Yes to the cozy, interesting books, yes to the decorating. Love it!
    Emily
    http://darlingdearestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to all of these, but especially #5 and #10! I love this season so much!

    Emma | www.creativexplorations.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This list makes me so happy! I love fall and I love all the things on this list!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature