Must Read If Rory Gilmore is Your Spirit Animal...

| On
Are you a book lover?
Do you ever try to channel
your inner Rory Gilmore
and just read outside, pretending
 that you are in Stars Hollow?

If so, then I have some good news for you,
I have a crazy good deal on a special,
curated book subscription service....





I am working as an affiliate for Book Of The Month,
and they have given me a special deal for you guys (expiring soon)
to receive one month subscription for only F I V E  D O L L A R S ! ! !

Click HERE and use code "BOTM5"---> BOTM5

Or use code "30TOTE" to get 30% off 3 months and a free tote!




WAIT ONE LAST THING!

Are you also a blogger? 
Would you like to become an affiliate for Book of the Month and 
receive a couple of free books to review?? 

Please use the link below to apply before October 30th!

33 comments on "Must Read If Rory Gilmore is Your Spirit Animal..."
  1. Love the Gilmore Girls and this would make a great gift for people who love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I do love books and will consider becoming an affiliate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books! This sounds like a really intersting thing to look into!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok no lie watching Gilmore Girls when I saw this post..so obviously Rory is my spirit animal ;) definitely checking this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me so happy haha I'm currently binge watching Gilmore Girls to prepare for the upcoming season. I'm OBSESSED. I'm going to have to check out this subscription too. It sounds awesome! I'm always on the hunt for new books to check out. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    xo, Keating | Why Hello Lovely
    www.whyhellolovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool subscription service - great for a gift! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this, I love subscriptions! And I didn't realize they had an affiliate program, which is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of joining a book of the month club! I'm always looking for new books to add to my reading list and this seems like a great way to do it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have such great recommendations and it's all based on your preferences.. It's a good way to keep up with all of the current books that everybody is talking about.

      Delete
  9. I have a bookclub on my blog! I might need to try this!
    Sarah | www.sugarmaplenotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am literally watching The Gilmore Girls as I type this! I am a huge book lover, and this subscription service sounds fantastic. Once my baby is a bit older and I have time to read books again, I'm definitely going to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally is my spirit animal so thanks for the recommendations <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the title of your post! I usually have gilmore girls running in the background, lol. It sounds like a great deal, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like such an amazing affiliate program. Unfortunately I live in one of the few states they aren't taking applications from.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun!! I've been doing more audio books lately than physical books, but this sounds like it'd be great. Plus, I love the Gilmore Girls reference! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always looking for new reads and this would be perfect for me! Do I get to choose which books I receive? Thanks for sharing, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy,

      So each month a panel of judges pick out their top 5 options based on your preferences and categories, and then you pick from those choices, and you can skip months too. It's a great way to discover new books, and stay current!

      Delete
  16. I am always looks for books to read. I will have to wait until after my last semester is over!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, so fun! I love subscription services and one can never have too many books! I've been trying to find more time to read lately and I'd forgotten how much I missed curling up with a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome idea!! I SUCH a book worm and always wanted to get into something like this. I'll definitely sign up for it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Rachel! It's such a cool service. You'll love it!

      Delete
  19. I've never watched Gilmore Girls, but maybe I should put that on my to watch list. I love to read outside!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love reading! But I have to admit that I have never seen Gilmore Girls. Perhaps I ought to see if it is on Netflix. I've heard a lot of good things about the show!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature