My Top 10 Must-See-Every-Year Christmas Movie Checklist

| On

22 comments on "My Top 10 Must-See-Every-Year Christmas Movie Checklist "
  1. Elf... Check. The Polar Express ... Check. What about It's A Wonderful Life, though? I have to see that every Cristmas season

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf and Christmas vacation are my two all time favorites! And we are just debating whether or kids are old enough for The Santa Clause. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great picks. I love Home Alone and Home Alone two, also. Elf and Christmas vacation are the two musts though

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Polar Express and Elf are my two faves but the other films are good additions as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list! We watch a lot of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love the old cartoon grinch, a Christmas story and polar express!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only seen a couple of these....looks like I have some movie watching to do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! Charlie Brown Christmas would be on ours too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes girl... these are perfect! This list is exactly what I thought a Christmas movie list would look like. ELF is the BEST!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great list! We have our list that we have to watch every holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. National Lampoon and A Christmas Story check! I haven't seen any of the others. Love Actually Home Alone and Miracle on 34th Street (1994 version) are my favourite Christmas movies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely have some of my favorites on there. Polar Express is definitely a family tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your list! Most of the movies I've already seen and liked a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list! I would also add "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Miracle on 34th Street", which area also two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great list!! I love It's A Wonderful Life! One of my favorite movies of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all amazing movies. The Polar Express is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Epic list here, i have only seen a few. On the next movie the kids and i have, i am going to choose a new film from this list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great list! Still have quite a few that I need to watch!
    -Haley Hall

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elf is pretty much a given! I love this list, it's all packed with fun scenes that and lessons that the kids will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The grinch is my fave! Also the Holiday with Kate Winslett :):)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature