New Years Eve Look

| On




Charlotte Russe is having an amazing sale on all dresses ($25.00)

They have an amazing selection.

Go check it out.

 

22 comments on "New Years Eve Look"
  1. This dress is so cute, perfect for New Years Eve xo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks absolutely amazing on you! It looks wonderful :)

    ♥ Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the criss cross back on this dress! It's such a pretty dress to ring in the New Year!

    Lauren
    basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic dress, great choice for New Year's evening. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a nice dress for the holiday! I like the bling on the top of the dress. So glam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know for a goth chick this outfit is a dream come true. Definitely giving me outfit envy. Absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress! Looks really great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely party dress. you will surely look fab at the new year's party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you are preaching to the choir!!!! Charlotte Russe is my go-to store. Love everything in there and I constantly blog my budget in there ha ha. Love that skirt. Stands out and is perfect for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great. How fun to get all dressed up, and that price is phenom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! I C.R. thanks for this post! I'm digging your style too.

    xoxo
    Tyler

    http://www.feeltheesunlight.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this brand but I'm sure my daughters have! I'll definitely inform them about the sale! They might find something they'll like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really cute dress, what a lovely look for NYE!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature