Working From Home, OOTD + 10 K!!!

| On
Hello everyone!

Sorry, I have been MIA since the holidays! 

I was too busy reaching my 

2016 Instagram goal of 10,000 FOLLOWERS! 


Did I type 10,000? 

What I meant was 10k

That's right, folks, 

I am now part of the "k" club. 

I'm practically a Kardashian. 
                                    
To celebrate, I started doing #OOTD

photos on the gram; however, I do not

wear expensive brand names, 

or spend a lot of money on my clothes,

so, I'm not sure if my posts will

be as popular as the 

flossy flossy girls' posts.
        


Hopefully some of you will still enjoy 
seeing the outfits I'm putting together, 

which by the way are all generated from clothes

that have been in my closet for 6 months to a year...
cause I have NOT been buying new clothes. 


Why? 

Cause I am focusing on
M A K I N G money,
 not spending it. 

 I'm currently living  
paycheck to paycheck (or lack thereof),

while I continue to push hard to 


find success as a struggling, 

work-from-home blogger/artist. 




Although I don't always have places to go, 

I really enjoy getting dressed and looking nice.



Working from home can really make someone lose 

inspiration to look nice, and trust me, 

I can look pretty rough some days.


Soo I'm not just doing this for IG likes, 

I'm doing it for myself, to stay inspired
 and feel like a human being.
                 
As I  have been known to lounge 
around in XXL t-shirts 24/7.

Here are a couple of my #OOTD photos. 

I feel really bad for not cropping 

the TV/couch out of these photos, 

I promise to not be so lazy in the future!!! 

Hope ya like em. Take care!








14 comments on "Working From Home, OOTD + 10 K!!!"
  1. The look is really cool on you. Nice getting 10k followers. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to 10K ... that's huge! I hope to join you in that club someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I need to work on Instagram more, but I suck at taking high quality photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy I just made a new post full of Instagram tips!!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the 10K! That is a great achievement and well on your way to your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on hitting the 10K mark! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your followers! This outfit is cute. I love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations babe! Feels great right? Go for the 20K ;) I Just reached it and its really nice. 10K is a real good start!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature