How To Get Your Shit Together

| On


Sometimes I feel as though my life is just a mess, especially when I'm sick, depressed, lazy or if I've been really busy. 


These are the things I have to do in order to get my shit together and set myself up for success. Pardon my french.


  1. I work on my mental and physical health.

  • I improve my diet, making fresh juices and smoothies.
  • Drink lots of water and chamomile tea.
  • Bathe in essential oils and Epsom salt.
  • Take Melatonin. 
  • Go outside for fresh air and exercise. 
  • Take a hot shower.


      2. I change my atmosphere at home.


  • I clean and organize my room and house.
  • I do laundry and put it away.
  • I only keep things I really love and donate everything else.
  • I rearrange things in my room and house.
  • I improve the overall atmosphere by lighting candles, opening blinds for bright light, or opening a window for fresh air.


      3. I work on my physical appearance. 


  • I shave and moisturize.
  • I use blackhead remover strips and put on a facial mask.
  • I do my nails or get them done. 
  • I deep condition and style my hair.
  • I brush my teeth and floss.
  • I wear full makeup and nice clothes.
    

      4. I let my creativity flow.

   
  • I draw and paint.
  • I sing and play an instrument.
  • I take photos.
  • I write a blog post.
Doing these things is like my reset button. When these things get done, I feel free and happy. Productivity is always rewarding. What healthy routines do you guys follow, and how do you stay inspired??
5 comments on "How To Get Your Shit Together"
  1. Mental and physical health is so important! Moving my body makes me feel so much better and if I feel good, then I feel like everything else will work out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning my house is definitely my go to for getting my shit together lol.. It's like when I my house is clean and organized, so is the rest of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! There are times I look from the outside in and am like come on Ashley get it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I need to hit a reset button! Getting my hair cut this week, so hoping that'll help ;) I love to doodle, which sounds dumb, but it's a good release for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article! For me cleaning up, take a hot bath, and stretching are key to rebalancing my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature