Sometimes I feel as though my life is just a mess, especially when I'm sick, depressed, lazy or if I've been really busy.
These are the things I have to do in order to get my shit together and set myself up for success. Pardon my french.
- I work on my mental and physical health.
- I improve my diet, making fresh juices and smoothies.
- Drink lots of water and chamomile tea.
- Bathe in essential oils and Epsom salt.
- Take Melatonin.
- Go outside for fresh air and exercise.
- Take a hot shower.
2. I change my atmosphere at home.
- I clean and organize my room and house.
- I do laundry and put it away.
- I only keep things I really love and donate everything else.
- I rearrange things in my room and house.
- I improve the overall atmosphere by lighting candles, opening blinds for bright light, or opening a window for fresh air.
3. I work on my physical appearance.
- I shave and moisturize.
- I use blackhead remover strips and put on a facial mask.
- I do my nails or get them done.
- I deep condition and style my hair.
- I brush my teeth and floss.
- I wear full makeup and nice clothes.
4. I let my creativity flow.
- I draw and paint.
- I sing and play an instrument.
- I take photos.
- I write a blog post.
Doing these things is like my reset button. When these things get done, I feel free and happy. Productivity is always rewarding. What healthy routines do you guys follow, and how do you stay inspired??