TRUST IN THE UNIVERSE; TRUST IN GOD

| On

God bless every single person 
 I have crossed paths with. 
Every loving soul. Every hateful soul. 
Thank you God for all of the love and the hate 
I have encountered on my journey thus far. 
Thank you for every trial and tribulation, 
every defeat, every struggle, and every single victory. 

Thank you for healing me from every sickness.Thank you for closed doors that redirected me to the right path. Thank you for open doors that brought me joy. Thank you for the yes's and the no's. 
Thank you for bringing me here to exactly where I need to be and all in your perfect timing. Thank you for planting me, watering me and having the patience to watch me grow.
3 comments on "TRUST IN THE UNIVERSE; TRUST IN GOD"
  1. What a beautiful prayer! This is a good one we could pray every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good! Keep your eyes on Christ and everything will be alright! God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Such a wonderful payer I will be passing along.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature