Lace Front Wigs; Super Fun

| On
***This is a sponsored post;
however all opinions are mine and 100% honest.

I know that wigs have been around for a long time, but I had never actually considered buying one for real, until now and I will tell you why I have changed my mind.



Lace front wigs

It's basically a hairpiece or wig, in which human hair or synthetic hair is tied by hand to a sheer lace base which goes over the scalp. Black Hairspray has very high quality, affordable options. They offer thousands of wigs and hair care products, and lots of people use their products, even professional stylists and beauticians.


OK, now onto why I want one:
  • they look amazing (and real, they look real)
  • it's a great way to try out different styles and see what best suits you (you get to experiment without having to commit to a permanent color/style change)
  • lots of celebrities wear them
  • you can express yourself by choosing the color and style that best represents who you are (even if your natural hair is not able to be that)
  • they're great for taking fun, versatile photo shoots
  • great way to get mermaid hair (currently trending) without drying it out or causing damage or breakage
Here are some of the ones I was looking at from Black Hairspray:











Have you ever considered wearing a lace front wig? Which style would you choose?
1 comment on "Lace Front Wigs; Super Fun"
  1. I've never wore a wig before, but I love how natural these all look!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature