Peaches and Petals June Box

| On
*Received these items for free

Peaches and Petals June box came in the mail 

(it's only $19.99/mo) 

Here's what was inside!

Beauty Junkie Beauty Boost

Hair mask, face mask, & hand cream. 

I gave these to my nieces and they loved them. 

The packaging is super cute and fun.


Multi Color Powder Compact 
                
An adorable little box, I tried it out and love the effect I get when I swirl the shades together.




This sunscreen smells great, is all natural, good for you and safe even for babies!

Here's everything.... almost everything

 I had been wanting one of these sequin pillows for the longest time! I was so happy to see it in the box this month!! 

My niece made a pretty sweet dino design!



If you would like to start receiving a monthly box from Peaches and Petals, click here!

If you would like to become an affiliate click here!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature