Peaches and Petals May Box Review

| On

 Hey everyone! Here is a detailed look at what was in the Peaches and Petals box for May! I love how the boxes are matched with the seasons and all have fun themes goin' on.

This box was like a Spring break travel theme!

It came with:

                                       A Magnet board
For hanging photos, inspirational 
quotes, your hopes and dreams, vacation plans,
or whatever you'd like!

 A Travel Pillow
An adorable polka-dot neck support pillow! 
I can't wait to use this on my next plane ride.
 

A Soapbox Travel Kit
This was such a great addition to the box! 
Whenever I go on a vacation, I always end up waiting 
til the last minute before getting together a body care 
travel kit... this will save me a stressful, last-minute trip to the drugstore! Feels good to be prepared.

 A Seaside Candle
This candle is #summervibes for sure, in my favorite 
shade of blue, and a very calming scent, I feel like  
I'm relaxing on the beach when I light it, and I believe 
it's actually called "Seaside". 

GUD Cleaning wipes
Love GUD by Burt's Bees. Loved receiving natural wipes that didn't contain parabens, phthalates and were NOT tested on animals. That's really important to me in any product I use! One of the packets had dried out a little, but I was able to use the other one and it was very gentle.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review of the May Peaches and Petals box! If you're interested in signing up to receive a monthly box too, just click this link!

If you're interested in becoming an affiliate, like I am, just click THIS link!!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature