Summer Essentials

| On
 Hey everyone, 

I wanted to do a "Summer Essentials" post before Summer ends, so here we go! The photo up top features my two favorite nail polish colors, INSTA-DRI by Sally Henson. I don't have time to let my nails dry for very long so the Insta-dri polishes are perfect for me. I like how thick and flawless the colors come out. And these colors are so beautiful.


*Received this item for free. 8This cooling eye gel reduces lines, wrinkles and soothes puffiness. I could definitely notice a difference within days of using it. I love the cooling sensation, the applicator tip, and most importantly, I love that this does not sting my eyes!   

 

I really love this scent by Rue 21. I don't usually shop there, but I went in there looking for a phone case and the lady suggested it to me and now I'm really feelin' it for Summer 2017 vibes.

 

Absolutely recommend this lavender deodorant spray, it is light and refreshing. Not at all sticky, it's like a refreshing spritz but it works and it lasts! No toxic aluminum deodorants for me!




This stuff is great for dry and damaged hair. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable. 
And no harsh ingredients!

 

Love  my renewel cream by Andalou naturals, works with or without makeup... 
it's light and not greasy at all. No bad ingredients!



 *Received this item for free. I use this at night..1-2 drops goes a long way... very natural, very pure and very concentrated... it's for your face but I also use it on dry skin areas like knees, elbows and hands!


9 comments on "Summer Essentials"
  1. I own that leave-in conditioner. I actually use it after I flat iron my hair. I run a little bit on the ends to sort of tame everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast-drying nail polish is my favourite since I'm always too impatient to sit and let my nails dry. I'll have to try that brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that these are compact for easy travel!
    ~ http://viabella-thebeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing such great things about Giovanni hair products, I need to try them! I adore Andalou products too, all of their moisturizers are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we are being honest I only ever have time to paint my nails while I work (ha!!) so the fast dry is perfect for me (I always seem to smudge them on the keyboard argh). I will have to give the Sally Hansen one a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Crystal Essence Lavender & White Tea deodorant! This is a great list! I really want to give the Julep Boost Your Radiance a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That deodorant looks great! I'm always looking for a good deodorant that doesn't have aluminum in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these picks! Taking care of your skin is SO important, and a lot of these products you shared sound so interesting. I need to check out that perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of any of these but I'll definitely have to look into these.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature